Big Brother Studios

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome Lobby > Sticky: Introduce yourself!

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Hey guys I'm Jim. I'm the founder of ToyBox Films & Titan Studios Inc. I love editing movies and creating visual effects in after effects. Check out some of this intros we've created in the video gallery.

Later.

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

July 10, 2009 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

And I am Eddie Flanagan, Founder of Big Brother Studios. I'm from Laconia, NH and I'm hoping to one day further Film from a hobby to a career.

When inspiration strikes you, strike inspiration back. :cool:

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
October 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

I am Tim McCabe and I am deeply interested in film and making movies and things of the such. I hold a high rank in Big Brother Studios, and I also like Ed am from Laconia, NH.

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

October 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

Other Members: calling all new guys!

Come post some info so we can get to know you!

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
October 19, 2009 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?! WHERE DO YOU COME FROM!?!?!

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

October 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

Im pretty sure Tim just scared away any newcomers...

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
October 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

No they know that I am just kidding around.

--

October 28, 2009 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

My name is Mr. X, I'm a HUGE fan of videogames and movies. I found your site through indymogul forums a long while ago and check it all out then. Just got back from the BEST trip ever and am to check out the restof site today. peace

--

what's up homeboys?

January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

well hello "Mr. X" if that is your real name??? *harsh spot light on face while sitting in small chair* haha Im just kidding bro, hey welcome to the site!

--

January 19, 2012 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

Mr. X at January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My name is Mr. X, I'm a HUGE fan of videogames and movies. I found your site through indymogul forums a long while ago and check it all out then. Just got back from the BEST trip ever and am to check out the restof site today. peace

Awesome man, where'd you go for the trip? I'm happy to see another moguler. Welcome to the site.

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
January 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

yo what does the semper thing mean? is that spanist or something?

--

what's up homeboys?

January 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

Timidator at January 19, 2012 at 5:21 AM

"well hello "Mr. X" if that is your real name??? *harsh spot light on face while sitting in small chair* haha Im just kidding bro, hey welcome to the site!"

yea i'm mr x. you know the big bad ass mutant zombie dude from the res evil games. that guy was the bomb. man i loved playing that game on my old ps back in the day. but really my name is allen.

Big Brother Studios at January 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM

"Awesome man, where'd you go for the trip? I'm happy to see another moguler. Welcome to the site."

i was visiting my folks in virginia for a few months then i went to CES in vegas. scoping out all the new tech i'll likely need soon and also some t&a babes at the booths. what else could a guy ask for am i right man! i got to bail, peace man.

--

what's up homeboys?

January 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Mr. X at January 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Timidator at January 19, 2012 at 5:21 AM

"well hello "Mr. X" if that is your real name??? *harsh spot light on face while sitting in small chair* haha Im just kidding bro, hey welcome to the site!"

yea i'm mr x. you know the big bad ass mutant zombie dude from the res evil games. that guy was the bomb. man i loved playing that game on my old ps back in the day. but really my name is allen.

Big Brother Studios at January 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM

"Awesome man, where'd you go for the trip? I'm happy to see another moguler. Welcome to the site."

i was visiting my folks in virginia for a few months then i went to CES in vegas. scoping out all the new tech i'll likely need soon and also some t&a babes at the booths. what else could a guy ask for am i right man! i got to bail, peace man.

Hey I'm a huge fan of the Resident Evil series too. Although Mr. X was technically classified as a Tyrant not a zombie. I personally liked the Nemesis character from Resident Evil 3 because he hunted for STARS members and used a rocket launcher! He was so popular he was in the Resident Evil: Apocalypse movie too.

CES must have been awesome! I wish we would have something similar to it over here.

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

January 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

Mr. X at January 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM

yo what does the semper thing mean? is that spanist or something?

It roughly means "Always watch your enemies" in latin, but my latin is a bit rusty :p

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
January 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

use coke to remove the rust it works really well.

--

January 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Brother Studios

Timidator at January 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM

use coke to remove the rust it works really well.

No, coke is a good drain cleaner. Not rust remover.

--
Semper Servare Inimici
I am the Road-Warrior.
January 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Yeah the Mythbusters busted that one but coke is also a good chrome polisher. :P

--

January 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simon Says

Hey guys! Thnx for the recent email reminder, I totally forgot I had signed up.  :(  Well my name is Donna Simons, I'm 22 amd I live in Freeport Florida. I'm a data analysis at the company I work for. I like books, reading, movies and all sorts of music. I remember searching for some videos on youtube and found one of yours so I went to the web address and now I'm here. :)

January 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Simon Says at January 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Hey guys! Thnx for the recent email reminder, I totally forgot I had signed up.  :(  Well my name is Donna Simons, I'm 22 amd I live in Freeport Florida. I'm a data analysis at the company I work for. I like books, reading, movies and all sorts of music. I remember searching for some videos on youtube and found one of yours so I went to the web address and now I'm here. :)

Welcome board. We invite anyone to join us on our forums and share your ideas.

--

January 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

Simon Says at January 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

data analysis sounds so exciting.

--

what's up homeboys?

January 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.