Big Brother Studios

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome Lobby > Sticky: Introduce yourself!

Simon Says

Mr. X at January 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Simon Says at January 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Hey guys! Thnx for the recent email reminder, I totally forgot I had signed up.  :(  Well my name is Donna Simons, I'm 22 amd I live in Freeport Florida. I'm a data analysis at the company I work for. I like books, reading, movies and all sorts of music. I remember searching for some videos on youtube and found one of yours so I went to the web address and now I'm here. :)

data analysis sounds so exciting.

Hey that pays the bills you know! I do some extreme sports for fun.

--
January 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

what like olympic ping pong?

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

January 30, 2012 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xXx

My name is Nathaniel Loueng-Vasquez, but everyone calls me Nel. I like to make movies, do special effects and edit audio.

February 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xXx

Mr. X at January 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Timidator at January 19, 2012 at 5:21 AM

"well hello "Mr. X" if that is your real name??? *harsh spot light on face while sitting in small chair* haha Im just kidding bro, hey welcome to the site!"

yea i'm mr x. you know the big bad ass mutant zombie dude from the res evil games. that guy was the bomb. man i loved playing that game on my old ps back in the day. but really my name is allen.

Big Brother Studios at January 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM

"Awesome man, where'd you go for the trip? I'm happy to see another moguler. Welcome to the site."

i was visiting my folks in virginia for a few months then i went to CES in vegas. scoping out all the new tech i'll likely need soon and also some t&a babes at the booths. what else could a guy ask for am i right man! i got to bail, peace man.

Hope you had fun in Vegas. I personally would have gotten some numbers from the babes though.

February 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

xXx at February 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM

My name is Nathaniel Loueng-Vasquez, but everyone calls me Nel. I like to make movies, do special effects and edit audio.

Welcome to our site.

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

February 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

Yes quite, welcome to the site

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

February 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

xXx at February 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Mr. X at January 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Timidator at January 19, 2012 at 5:21 AM

"well hello "Mr. X" if that is your real name??? *harsh spot light on face while sitting in small chair* haha Im just kidding bro, hey welcome to the site!"

yea i'm mr x. you know the big bad ass mutant zombie dude from the res evil games. that guy was the bomb. man i loved playing that game on my old ps back in the day. but really my name is allen.

Big Brother Studios at January 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM

"Awesome man, where'd you go for the trip? I'm happy to see another moguler. Welcome to the site."

i was visiting my folks in virginia for a few months then i went to CES in vegas. scoping out all the new tech i'll likely need soon and also some t&a babes at the booths. what else could a guy ask for am i right man! i got to bail, peace man.

Hope you had fun in Vegas. I personally would have gotten some numbers from the babes though.

i got lots of numbers and i had fun. thanks guy. peace man.

--

what's up homeboys?

March 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reagan

Hi, I just joined your site today and I'm looking forward to helping out on your projects. If you need any that is.

~ Cheers ~

January 16, 2016 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. X

I'M BACK!!!

been off this site for a while now and it seems to have slowed down. welcome newcomer reagan. since it appears that i'm the senior member here i'll be in charge for now. so let the chaos begin!!! peace man.

--

what's up homeboys?

January 27, 2016 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Hey there, hello and welcome to ToyBox Films-Big Brother Studios official website and forum. Mr. X get back in your corner. I'm in charge here. :P

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

May 6, 2016 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reagan

I'm going to try to spice up this site! Doing this my way right now!!!

December 7, 2016 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.