Big Brother Studios

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Your Projects > The Great Caper

ToyBox Films
Administrator

This is the sequel to Battlefront Privates. It will pick up right where the last movie left off as the boys will find themselves in a whole lot of trouble and many more laughs. The script is in the works and this will hopefully be filmed at the same time as Battlefront Privates.

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

August 18, 2010 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

The character list is huge for the one.

--

I acquired this file from a homeless hobbit. I took pity on him, and gave him 30 gold pieces and a firm handshake.

October 1, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

Why is it so big? (that's what she said)

No, but serously why is the characture list so big?

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

October 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Many small parts. Plus the main characters go from job to job and I plan on having a court seen where a handful of people will take the stand, plus lawyers and the henchmen. The list keeps on going.

--

October 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

oh boy, well let the names come

--

"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible."

October 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

CHARACTER LIST

Skip Brown - Eddie Flanagan

Buddy Smith - Tyler Blake

Butch “Mumbles” McVey -

Chip Clark -

Sergeant Amos Brown -

General Andrew Collins -

Administrator George Porter -

Corporal Smokey Roberts -

President Dean Chapman -

(Villian) Agent Walter Davenport - Tim McCabe

Lieutenant Henry Watson -

Postman Mr. Jenkins (Mailman) -

(Lawyer) Marcus “Lightning” McVey –

(Lawyer) Patrick Raymond -

Judge Frederick O’Malley –

Officer Dennis O’Hara –

Officer Cecil O’Brien –

Officer Gerald O’Reilly –

Henchmen 1 Jasper –

Henchmen 2 Horace –

Henchmen 3 Skinner –

Henchmen 4 Duke –

Bank Guard Carlson Duncan –

Warehouse Manager –

News Reporter 1 –

News Reporter 2 –

Photographer –

Fire Chief Burns -

Fire Fighter 1 -

Fire Fighter 2 -

Hotel/Store Manager (Mr. Hart) –

Construction Worker 1 –

Construction Worker 2 –

Construction Worker 3 –

Warden Gordon Chapman –

Auto Dealer (Crazy Eddie I) –

Mayor Joseph Chapman –

--

October 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

I am playing Davenport

--

October 8, 2010 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Timidator

I might need a dark curly mustache

--

October 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Yeah we need to come up with concept designs for most of the characters.

--

October 8, 2010 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

We originally where going to do a Snidely Whiplash style for the Davenport character but I showed Eddie a few pictures of Lionel Atwil, an actor from the late 20's to the mid 40's and he really liked that look better.

--

October 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Snidley Whiplash

Lionel Atwill

--

October 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

--

October 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

I've been bitten by the writing bug and would like to start writing out the script (first draft).

--

May 26, 2011 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Progress on this script is slow.

--

September 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Since I've gone back to a 40hr work week I now have time to work on the script again. I've recently been brainstorming ideas and have made some headway.

--

June 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

So the script is coming along slowly. I've added the "Trick or Treat" short to the mid-portion of this script. I hope to get the first rough draft down in the next six months or so.

--

September 29, 2012 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

So this has been a busy year so far with our house being built and all. But I've managed to plug away at the script and I'm almost to the half way point in the first draft. It is looking pretty good.

--

June 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Lots of progress has been made on this script! It is nearly finished in the rough draft edition. Just 1-1/2 chapters left. A lot has changed. Can't wait to get this into the scecond draft and beyond. 56 characters so far! (Not including extras, 56 all speaking roles.)

--

July 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

Ed stopped by on Monday and read through the second draft version 1c. He now will take on some writing duties and add or edit this monster. Hoping to hear back from him soon with the updates.  

--

October 29, 2014 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyBox Films
Administrator

I'll look over this soon and make any needed changes when Return to Duty is complete in the rough draft format.

--

May 10, 2016 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.